Promotional Coupons application lets you create exchangeable coupons by discounts, free trials or other kind of actions to directly turn fans into customers. Try a Promotional Coupon here.
Trisocial platform lets you install promotional coupons for your followers, codes or discounts that can be exchangeable in a point of sale with the aim of turning fans into customers.
To easily create a promotional coupon on your fanpage, you can access Trisocial’s contests and promotions catalog and click on Install, just under Promotion Coupon.
You can also create a promotional coupon on your fanpage from Trisocial’s website, entering your client zone.
Use your Facebook profile to log in and, once in your client zone, click on Go to gallery applications.
Select Contests and promotions applications and click on Install, right under Coupon application.
Select the fanpage on which you want to install the application and choose a name for the tab that will be automaticly generated.
After completing this information, the platform will lead you to a managing panel of the application, in which you will find three different parts:
1. Application activation switch: by default it appears as No, what means that the application is only visible for administrators of the fanpage. When you need to activate it and make it visible for all your fans, just slide it to Yes.
2. URL compatible with mobile devices: to correctly promote your contest, we recommend you to use this link because it’s compatible with smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices.
3. Administration tabs: through them you will be able to manage everything in your application.
Morever, anytime you can previsualize the application you are setting up by clicking on ‘Go to page’ button.
– Basic configuration
This information is essential to the configuration of any contest on Facebook. In this tab you must indicate:
- Promotion name
- Description: explain to your fans what the promotion consists of, how to participate, what they can get…
- Legal terms: here you can read advices to redact them and a template.
- Presentation image: it is optional, but highly recommended to configure.
- Promotion start and end date.
– Participants configuration: here you can edit everything related to participants, like maximum number or if a fan can participate several times.
– Coupons: this is a very important tab because here you define the type of coupon that will be generated. There are three options:
- Only registrate participation: the fan logs into the application and is added to the list of participants and, once there, the brand may contact him to provide a discount or a special offer.
- Deliver coupons: the fan logs into the application and is provided a promotional code designed by the brand in the coupon template section. If this option is selected, the organizer can decide if the codes are autogenerated or, on the contrary, the brand already has a list of them that can be placed in the ‘Codes to be distributed’ gap.
- Validate coupons: the brand put coupons at the disposal of the customers that will be validated from the application installed on the fanpage. This registration will return a discount or any other response from the brand.
For this specific case, we must select Deliver coupons.
– Share and viralize options configuration: in this section you can prepare the content -text and image- your fans will use for sharing their participation with their friends, on their Facebook walls or using other social networks.
When you complete this information, your contest is ready and you just have to publish it by sliding the application activation switch so that your fans start participating. Keep on reading for adittional configuration information about your promotion.
– Other configurations
- Design configuration: you can configure an image to be shown after participating.
- Data required to participant configuration: if there is something else you want to ask to the participants, any other aditional information you may need or the answer of any question, this is where you can add the questions you want.
- Analytic configuration: track your campaing using Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel. Here you will find out more information about this topic.
The rest of the tabs contain information related to participants -which can be downloaded-, a section to check and analyse your promotion statistics, share it using different widgets and track your campaign.