Getfans lets you install a contest where the possibilities of winning will be influenced by the number of participants that, previously, other participants have brought to participate in the promotion. So the more participants someone brings, the more possibilities of winning he has. You can try a Getfans contest here.
Trisocial platform lets you install, among a lot of other kinds of contests, recruiters contests, or Getfans, with which increase the number of fans. For that, your followers will turn into recruiters for your contest, inviting their friends to participate and become followers of your brand.
To easily install a Getfans contest on your fanpage, you can access Trisocial’s contests and promotions catalog and click on Install, just under Getfans.
You can also install an Getfans contest on your fanpage from Trisocial’s website, entering your client zone.
Use your Facebook profile to log in and, once in your client zone, click on Go to gallery applications.
Select Contests and promotions applications and click on Install, right under Getfans application.
Select the fanpage on which you want to install the application and choose a name for the tab that will be automaticly generated.
After completing this information, the platform will lead you to a managing panel of the application, in which you will find three different parts:
1. Application activation switch: by default it appears as No, what means that the application is only visible for administrators of the fanpage. When you need to activate it and make it visible for all your fans, just slide it to Yes.
2. URL compatible with mobile devices: to correctly promote your contest, we recommend you to use this link because it’s compatible with smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices.
3. Administration tabs: through them you will be able to manage everything in your application.
Morever, anytime you can previsualize the application you are setting up by clicking on ‘Go to page’ button.
– Basic configuration
This information is essential to the configuration of any contest on Facebook. In this tab you must indicate:
- Promotion name
- Description: explain to your fans what the promotion consists of, how to participate, what they can get…
- Legal terms: here you can read advices to redact them and a template.
- Presentation image: it is optional, but highly recommended to configure.
- Promotion start and end date.
– Participants configuration: you can set up everything related to participants, like if the number of recruited participants is publicly shown, if being fan to participate will be suggested or if there will be a restriction by countries.
– Share and viralize options configuration: in this section you can prepare the content -text and image- your fans will use for sharing their participation with their friends, on their Facebook walls or using other social networks.
When you complete this information, your contest is ready and you just have to publish it by sliding the application activation switch so that your fans start participating. Keep on reading for adittional configuration information about your promotion.
– Other configurations
- Anti-fraud configuration: you can activate anti-fraud to try to avoid false profiles.
- Data required to participant configuration: if there is something else you want to ask to the participants, any other aditional information you may need or the answer of any question, this is where you can add the questions you want.
- Analytic configuration: track your campaing using Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel. Here you will find out more information about this topic.
The rest of the tabs contain information related to participants -which can be downloaded-, a section to select the winners, check and analyse your promotion statistics, share it using different widgets and track your campaign.
To begin setting up a Getfans or recruiters contest on your fanpage, click here.